Wednesday, November 05, 2008

New House walkthrough

Warning: The following video is 10 minutes long. It contains rambling sentances, meandering anecdotes, jerky videowork, and other stuff.

Viewer discretion is advised.

(oh, it also happens to contain a full walkthrough of the new house)

Untitled from Aaron Backer on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Heasleye said...

Yippee! I was just getting ready to shoot off an email to inquire about the house, but it would appear that things have moved along as you're now calling it the new house! :) How fantastic to get a place in such nice shape. The floors are beautiful, the built-ins are sweet, the sun room is outstanding. I'm so excited for you guys!

Katie said...

I 100% agree with Elaine, we are so excited for you guys. All the storage is awesome!

Misty K. Moore said...

Janey, the house is so beautiful and so clean! Wow! It knocks my socks off. We'll keep praying that the two closings go smoothly. It was kinda spooky though, the way Aaron sounds like Mr. Rogers. ;o)