We have hot water - hurrah!
The boxes in the house are about 75% unpacked. The garage is still about 75% full. But it's slowly coming together.
We haven't seen a single spider since re-bombing (with the appropriate spray!) and doing the spider-spray stuff. That's a happy thing.
The weather has been kind ~ some rain yesterday, but it's cleared up now and the kids have had fun exploring. J is so cute..."I want to go OUTSIDE!!" And then he just wanders...
There's still a long list of things to get done ~ fences to be extended and patched so Gracie (the dog) can come home. The storage unit in our driveway remains untouched. (got to clear out the garage to have someplace to unload it *to*...) And the 1001 other little things (where to keep the toothbrushes? Where should we put the crib? The boys need shelves!) that inevitably need to be addressed.
But that's just life. And, you know, I found my coffee grinder this morning. So I was able to make the morning cuppa.
Life is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment