Okay, so here is my perspective on the house.
The colors are totally different from what we currently have. They are the muted colors that Martha Stewart is famous for, very peaceful and relaxing. It is a welcome change that I hadn't realized I was ready for!
I sketched out the kitchen cabinet configuration. And then I assigned each of our current cabinets a location on that cofiguration. So there will be some shifting but that planning is done.
I made a spreadsheet of the rooms and the furniture assigned to each room. Then a list of items that don't have a location so far.
None of the bedrooms have curtains and only one has any rods. So we will be doing a little thrift shopping to get some window coverings and determine some curtains rods. I have some on hand that might fit just fine.
The living spaces are going to suite us so nicely, we will have some changes, but I think that we will fit well into the house.
Anyway, it will be a refreshing and exciting new change! God has been adundantly good, He has been faithful, He has rewarded our labor, He has honored our patience and diligence, God has required faith stretching in each step, but the reward is rich!
It is a grateful heart that pours forth praise, adoration, and thankfulness for God's goodness:
Praise God from whom all blessings flow,
His mercies are new everyday,
great is His faithfulness,
our God is an awesome God,
all praise and glory are His alone,
my soul doth magnify my mighty Lord!
1 comment:
I've seen the pictures, I've watched the video and my 2 cents is...drum roll please....THE HOUSE IS GREAT! My favorite is the wood floors. Food for thought, root cellar, you have such a great set up for it! Anyway, LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!! Can't wait to Bunco in one of the rooms. :)
Post a Comment