Friday, November 28, 2008

I'm still here

It has been awhile.... But I too have survived the move.

What a huge ordeal to not repeat again for a very long time. One should not be sick, pregnant and move at all the same time!

Why am I always pregnant when we move? I can tell that the two seem to coorespond, well we moved with Jonathon, Joshua and this baby. But it hasn't been with every pregnancy.

1st
I clearly have a lot of work to do to pare down what I/we own. It just isn't going to fit, and I clearly don't need it all. And the toys - oh my goodness there is enough for a toy store!

2nd
I am not sure how to store what I do have - I miss my built-in cabinets from the old house! I am praying for wisdom and creativity and ruthlessness to part with clutter and not hoard.

3rd
I just don't have energy and I need peace to be patient with my limitations and chaotic home. This is going to take some time and I will have to just take one day and one step at a time.

4th
We have been so blessed by family and friends that have provided child care, food, muscles for packing and loading or unloading. Thank you so much!!!!!

5th
I am really enjoying the spaciousness of the backyard and pasture. It is very serene to see the open space and the beautiful sunlight. I also like how the sun pours through all the windows in this house - it is bright and cheerful.

Cheers! Janey

1 comment:

aaron said...

we moved with Jonathon, Joshua and this baby.

Jonathon...Joshua...Jane?

Yeah. I like that. Jane. Or Elizabeth. Or Gilgamesh. (in case)

;^)