Thursday, November 06, 2008

New house summary

I just realized we haven't actually posted much about the house itself.

It's a 1961 house, all brick, about 2100 sqft. 3bd 1.75 bath.

Well maintained, move-in ready. (don't have to do a thing to it!) It's got those lovely, original 1961 kitchen cabinets (oh well, they'll work) yet almost all the windows are new, low E white vinyl! New can lights in the kitchen and family room. Family room has a fireplace.

Bedrooms, hall, and sunroom are all original hardwood. (refinished, but with plenty of "patina)

Below is the satellite view with "our" property outlined. Oh yeah, it's 1.34 acres. LOTS of room for mini bikes, buggies, and go-karts. The shop is a separate building that's "only" 12x22. (a single car shop size.) It's bigger than I have now, and I've got plenty of room to build larger or extend it as time (and $$) allow.

In addition to the "Mr. Rodgers" walkthroughs, here are some individual snaps:
http://picasaweb.google.com/aaron.backer/CotterellHouse#

No comments: