So last night I'm putting G to bed.
And she asks "dad, how old are you?"
"I'm 35."
"REALLY?! I thought you were 34!"
"No, 35."
she pauses and thinks this over for a minute.
"Wow. You're getting to the grey hair age."
Daughter, you have no idea...
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
And in ten years, the "didn't you used to have hair?" age. I'm not a fan of the aging thing.
JMB,
Thanks so much for the encouraging words you left on my blog! You don't know how much it meant. In fact, I was beginning to get thoughts of dropping the blog altogether; some of my best friends in America don't even read it (except Pam!)and that is discouraging. Thanks for letting me know that it means something to someone! I'll keep it going just for you! :)
That is too funny, and when did 35 become old? We miss you guys, hope that you are all doing well.
Post a Comment