Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Thoughts of Baby

Well that silly counter that I put on the blog keeps reminding me how quickly the days are slipping by.

I have clicked into nesting mode and as much as I would like to have the baby now, I know that I also want to get some things done before she arrives. I sorted out and inventoried a bunch of the baby clothes this weekend.

But here are the things that are weighing on my mind:

Things like plant the garden - though my father-in-law might help while they are here.

Get the play room organized, since it is a den of strewn toys and half-unpacked boxes. Also to install locking knobs on the closet doors down there to keep mischief at bay i.e.: keep kids from dumping tubs of toys while they look for that one tiny toy at the bottom of 32 tubs.

Get the shelves in the right room to hold the baby's clothes. Maybe get baskets to hold those clothes.

I am sure that there is more . . . but I need to go make dinner - oh yeah, I want to cook and freeze meals and muffins for after the baby arrives!

No comments: