Saw my midwife this morning and we are getting close, could be today or another week. Definitely not waiting for May 15 or 20 as the due dates had been predicted.
Please keep us in your prayers:
that baby and I are safe and healthy with the delivery
that our support team works out smoothly
for there to be a peaceful, joyful transition in our family
for me to be very decisive about this baby's name and not vacilate!
for G as she is coming to the birth for the pushing stage to welcome her sister
for people to know where to step in since it is hard to predict and ask ahead of time
ok, I am sure that there is more, please cover us with God's providence in every area!
I am so looking forward to holding this wee one and all the love that we have for her.
-a tired, happy, hopeful mama
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Soon, indeed! Does this mean you'll be induced, or that "the signs" say she'll come sooner rather than later?
Can't wait to hear the good news...and the name! :)
Love and prayers,
Elaine
Wow, it sounds like you may have another daughter in time for Mother's Day. How special!!!
You know I love you and am praying for you!
Love,
Rebecca H.
Post a Comment