Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Of rope swings, steel cables, and jeeps

Rope swings...more complicated than you'd think from Aaron Backer on Vimeo.

one improvised climbing harness, 14' of trucker's chain, two steel cables, one large tree, and a jeep.

what could possibly go wrong?

(fortunately enough for me...not much)


Also, a lesson on why giving the kids the camera to film your (possible) americas funniest debut isn't the smartest idea...

2 comments:

Seth said...

Love that Caleb decided that the best thing to do while being recorded was to adjust his package. That's a boy you've got there.

So...do you simply not have a ladder that high, or did you just think the harness thing was too good to pass up?

aaron said...

Don't have a ladder that high. And I really didn't want to climb the tree. (not many branches) And I thought "hey, I haven't risked life and limb lately.."