Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Maggie Extravaganza

How do you sum up the past month?
Well, here is a whole load of pictures to share our sweet bundle!
Here she is so tiny

The bunny's head is about the same size!


This is warm-ups for karate practice in her Little Lions diaper.

Pull your arm back....


Then lift it high.....



Then pop out your other arm to take them by surprise!



I did not sign up to be a diaper model - get this ballerina diaper off of me!




She is so skinny - the diaper is so BIG!



Here they are baby is growing bigger next to her bunny.



wiggle!


Here we are showing off our cheeks and another cute diaper.


Here is part of our diaper stash, they are so cute!!!


Still not happy about being a model


hmmm, maybe today it is okay to be happy with showing off the diapers!

Can you see she is getting rounder cheeks?


Nana bought the matching headband and shoes - aren't I a pretty girl?

and Auntie Becky scored the Boppy pillow for $.25 at a garage sale


Isn't she gorgeous?!?



The most fabulous bath towel made by Leslie N.

her machine embroiders gorgeous flowers!





Looking so pretty!



Oooooopppppssss, how did this happen, it was right side up before importing?!?! Turn your screen upside down.

Cherries diaper, getting ready for a new day.


Big sister swimming.
People say that I look just like her.


This is my Joshua, he loves me so much!

This is my biggest brother and he watches over me and will always protect me!

Here I am in my Beeeyootiful handmade dress from Miss Birgit.

Such a sweetie

So peaceful.
I took her to the homeschool convention, two long days and she did great!
I kept her in the wrap most of the time and she was content.

Sisters in matching purple. Sister is gratified that her knuckle will work in a pinch.


Doing daddy bonding with the laptop


Uncle Jon, learning how to be a daddy. My cousin is the bump on Auntie Becky, behind Jon.


Here I am all beautiful in another dress, from the Jones family.


See how her face is growing almost as big as her bunny's? Those nursing cheeks are getting pudgy - and I am so proud!!! We have worked hours and hours to develop them :+)

She is such a sweetie! And such a great baby.
She slept for 7 1/2 hours last night!
What an amazing girl, we are so blessed.

4 comments:

Heasleye said...

Yay! Lots of pictures! So cute and fun. I can't believe how quickly those cheeks developed. And what a blessing for her to sleep so well. Thanks for sharing all your cute kiddos! :)

Anonymous said...

These are GREAT!! Even though I am here and see her in person, I love the photos and commentary :) yay!

Glenn and Cile said...

Yes, we can get aluminum foil in Hungary but it is so thin and tears so easily that it is not much different than wrapping things with a napkin! Because of our previous experience in living in Europe, we knew about the foil so we bought a huge roll of heavy duty foil from Sam's and shipped it over in our crate.

LOVE the pictures of your baby! She's beautiful!

Glenn and Cile said...

Thanks for the directions on how to freeze the apricots. I froze some in syrup in Ziploc bags the other day, but now that I have your way of doing it, I will do that with the next harvesting of them later this week! Thanks for the help!