Oh what cute cheeks she has. I remember those car seat days. So little at first, but soon they fill it. So happy for you guys.~Lisa H.
Oh...thank you, thank you!!! I've been trying to be patient...but how can one resist all that cuteness!!!You guys are the best...hope to see you soon!
Oh...and I really like the new blog template!
Oh so sweet! She looks like such a Backer baby in that last one. Super cute! My goodness...no mistaking your kids are siblings! :)
What a beautiful baby! That stage of a child's life is so brief. I'll bet she's already doubled in size (practically).Jenhttp://ListPlanIt.net
She's beautiful.
Post a Comment
No, you're not crazy. Yes, life is.
6 comments:
Oh what cute cheeks she has.
I remember those car seat days. So little at first, but soon they fill it. So happy for you guys.
~Lisa H.
Oh...thank you, thank you!!! I've been trying to be patient...but how can one resist all that cuteness!!!
You guys are the best...hope to see you soon!
Oh...and I really like the new blog template!
Oh so sweet! She looks like such a Backer baby in that last one. Super cute! My goodness...no mistaking your kids are siblings! :)
What a beautiful baby! That stage of a child's life is so brief. I'll bet she's already doubled in size (practically).
Jen
http://ListPlanIt.net
She's beautiful.
Post a Comment