Sunday, May 24, 2009

Late night, errr early morning

Maggie and hiccups.....

It is another odd hour of the night that we are sitting up with Maggie hiccups, she likes to get them regularly and especially after nursing, burping has a fresh diaper. SHOULD be sleeping and be back in bed instead we are trying to get rid of the monster that wracks a tiny body with convulsing, not anything dangerous but terribly bothersome hiccups.

So to keep myself occupied while we rock and sing, I thought I would tell the machine to upload some cute picts of Maggie's adorable cloth diapers. I had planned to do this 2 weeks ago but my, time has flown!

Ooops! You get to see a plain white diaper cover and one cute fleece cover. Sorry I am too tired to get it right. But now we are ready to sleep again, g'night!















No comments: