Sunday, May 03, 2009

Waiting...waiting...

This is the exciting part. The waiting. Getting more water. Waiting. Mmm...hey, they've got graham crackers ~ cool! More waiting.

More walking. I keep chattering. Janey finally gives me a kind look and says "You know, I think I'll walk by myself for a while.."

Ah. Right.

Check on G and Sondra ~ they're happily wrapped up watching their movie.

Doing my best to stay awake. Every kid (and the dog) was up last night.

Janey's still doing fine. (well, as fine as can be as one's body prepares to push out a 6-8 lb bowling ball...)

1 comment:

becky g said...

well... if it makes you feel better, tonight Joshua has awoken 3 times telling me "I don't want to sleep, I don't want to stay in bed, I'm not tired." uhh... really? pretty sure you've been sleeping between each time u wake up. :) hahah