Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Lambs, Exersaucer, School Days, Documentary!

I hear that there is need for a new post.....please comment that you stopped by - I love to know that people actually look at this site!

We all love this sweet hooded towel. It is chenille on the inside, with the cutest lamby on the hood. Someday Miss M will love the lamby too!

Patiently holding her hands for her picture.
Trying to capture those cute thighs.
Okay, now we can see some rolls and chub. And such strength!
Whew, it was just such work - must take a break!
Discovered toes and feet on Monday night.
"Where did these things come from?!?!"
A photographer was helping me here.He was having fun with his sister.

ahhhh, here are the newest students at the Cotterell Cottage Campus,
ummm, I like alliteration. But the principal isn't voting for that school name.

The kindergartener

a 4th grader

the cheer/squeal squad

ahhh, the budding photographer, the 2nd grader

And here is his latest documentary:


5 comments:

tulip said...

Of course we read your blog....every time there is a new post, that is!

BTW: Nice hoodie....might have to get her some booties to go with it...we'll have to talk with the knitter...heehee!

Thanks for the update!

Janey said...

yes, I had to roll up the sleeves but it fits quite well, and I want to be sure we use it lots!

Loving my new dishcloths - can't believe how much I smile as I use them - someone loves me!!!

Thanks for the comment, I always love some feedback!

tulip said...

Get ready to smile some more....got three more for ya! I'll get them to you tomorrow night!

Heasleye said...

Look at that adorable pudginess! :) Love seeing all the shining faces. Thanks for the update. Please keep it up! :)

notaspud said...

I cannot believe how big everybody is getting! It is so amazing!

I love reading your blog! Especially when I don't get to see you for a while :)