A couple days ago, J was in the potty. (no, he's not still there)
However, he'd been in there a suspiciously long time. So the daddy alarm was beeping.
I looked in.
The toilet paper roll was off. Holder disassembled into it's component parts.
Curious, I started putting it back together and asked him what happened. He looked down at his toes. "Umm...I did it dad. But I got it back out again.".
"Out...umm...out of where?"
"The spring daddy. It fell in the toilet."
Oh. Great.
"Ok son...was this before or after you used the toilet?"
He then replies with a scandalized tone only a 4 year old can muster. "Daddy, I didn't poop or pee ON it!"
"Oh good..."
"No, it was just NEXT to the poop."
Saturday, August 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Kids have the best punch lines! LOL!
That's HILARIOUS!!
Post a Comment