This week we hosted a tie dye party. I just provided the location for the messy work and for kids to play. We are a good local for both of those things. The kids had asked about if we "ever could" tie dye and since my friends had been discussing it on-line I decided to see about making it happen. I have only tie-dyed once and that was in college, way too many years ago. I am so grateful for friends that share, teach and coach others in new arts!
Here is the whole new family wardrobe.
This is Joshua's creation
This is my shirt and a scarf - got it as a freebie with the order so I dyed it too! And it turned out so gorgeous, the swirls look like flowers.
These are Maggies a peasant shirt and pajamas. Yes, I made hers for her!
This is Caleb's creation:
I made this for Aaron:
And here is Gretchen's creation:
We really had fun (even though I worked tediously to do all of the tying).

4 comments:
These turned out great! Very colorful and cool patterns. Way to go!
Yours are so fun! Love Caleb's! Kids always seem to do great - I think they don't worry about it as much as we do.:)
Jamie, I wondered what you would think of Caleb's. Your BSU colors turned out so great, I love all the white contrast that he got. I was so concerned that he didn't get enough dye but it is great!
I LOVE the tie-dye! They are beautifully done, far better than any I have ever made!
I'm now joined the Grandparents Club. Our first grandchild was born July 4 in New Jersey to our son and daughter-in-law. Our granddaughter's name is Jazmine Eliza. Our daughter and son-in-law had their baby two days ago, in Dakar, Senegal, and his name is Alec Glenn. Double the blessings!!
Hope your family is well and enjoying the summer!!
Post a Comment