I was just about to buy a friend's double trailer, but kept feeling odd. I really didn't need a double! So I looked again today and there it was, right price, a single and it can be a jogger or trailer. And she is located just a few miles from my outing for a hair cut. So I made an appointment to see it.
Along my drive I realize that my email directions from her have her business address, Ashki, and I realize I get to meet a friend of a friend. She is an amazing photographer - would love to use her services! And I was relieved that NO, I am not going to see a psycho-freak from CL!
Sadly it does not have the wheel to make it a jogger but my bike mechanic dude-hubby has it all figured out that I just need a quick release wheel and we will be ready to rock and roll!
I have been using my stationary recumbent bike and doing well with baby in her exersaucer. I think that baby is going to be thrilled to get to hit the road in her new chariot.
2 comments:
Jamie just shared this link with me! Thanks so much for your kind words regarding my photography :). I love what I do! I am so glad that I was able to bless you, Janey :). In turn, it blesses me!!! What a good day for all. Have fun with this trailer...enjoy :).
Cyndee ><>
That's awesome! How much?? You know I wanna know. :)
Post a Comment