Ouch! You're braver than I.
As they'd say on Firefly, "Shiny!"I've always said that if mine really starts to go (notice I phrased it qualitatively, not quantitatively) that I'd do the same. Now I'm not so sure!I suppose this time of year's as good as any, since you don't have to worry about a tan mismatch so much.
My DH said the same thing years ago...welcome to the club!!!
Spelling corrected, Seth. :)So what about my shaving could *possibly* have scared you off?It's not that I'm now impossibly attractive and desirable to professional pool players, is it?
Post a Comment
No, you're not crazy. Yes, life is.
4 comments:
Ouch! You're braver than I.
As they'd say on Firefly, "Shiny!"
I've always said that if mine really starts to go (notice I phrased it qualitatively, not quantitatively) that I'd do the same. Now I'm not so sure!
I suppose this time of year's as good as any, since you don't have to worry about a tan mismatch so much.
My DH said the same thing years ago...welcome to the club!!!
Spelling corrected, Seth. :)
So what about my shaving could *possibly* have scared you off?
It's not that I'm now impossibly attractive and desirable to professional pool players, is it?
Post a Comment