Saturday, September 06, 2008

"May you live in interesting times"

Total update:
1.) Aaron (me) just started my new job on Monday. About 3 weeks ago, Blackfin (the same company I interviewed with in December) called me out of the blue and said "if you're still looking and interested, we have something that might be right up your alley." I was, and they had an offer to me that evening. I accepted.

Blackfin does consulting and development work, and I'm doing a Quality Assurance gig for them right now at a client site.

2.) Our house has been listed for about 2 weeks now.
http://brichter.group-one.com/ListingDetail.aspx?mls=98374222 has the base listing and http://www.obeo.com/Public/Search/Default.aspx?state=ID&mls=98374222 has the virtual tour. We've had 3 showings, all very positive. No offers yet, though.

No, we don't have a particular area picked out. We're looking for .5 to an acre, 3+ bedrooms, 1600sqft+, reasonably close in to Boise (nothing 45min out), and ... well ... yeah.

3.) And, if you didn't pick it up, Janey's pregnant. She calculated things out, and her guess (and she's pretty good at this now) is May 16th for the due date. Yes, we will find out if it's a boy or girl. That'll probably be around December timeframe.

Yes, my head is still spinning.

cheers!
-aaron

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new offspring!