PRAIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO-I am so happy for your family!! A beautiful blessing is on the way!!Congratulations:)
Oh my goodness!!!! I just heard the news!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Looks like I moved out of Boise just in time because I don't think I could give up drinking water!
13 comments:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Congratulations you guys!!! You must be elated, Janey! So what I want to know is, WHAT IS IN THE WATER?????
Okay, I'm very afraid to have you and some of my other people I call friends right now friend!!! Is this contagious????
Congratulations!!!!
Babies, babies, everywhere! Congratulations! (It's good to know what causes this, so I will NOT be drinking any water!)
That's wonderful!! Congratulations!!!
Congratulations!!!!
That is so wonderful. I hope you feel well.
Lisa
PRAIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO-I am so happy for your family!!
A beautiful blessing is on the way!!Congratulations:)
Jeaneen
Wow! That is great! God is so good.
Take care,
Lisa
CONGRATULATIONS!! What a special gift to you and your family, that is such a blessing! I'm so happy for you!
Yippee!!! A new Backer babe! I'm so glad you started to blog more. Now you can easily share updates with the masses! :)
Elaine
Congratulations! How cool is that!
WAHOO!!! CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!!
Oh my goodness!!!! I just heard the news!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Looks like I moved out of Boise just in time because I don't think I could give up drinking water!
Post a Comment