Wednesday, February 07, 2007

And the wheel turns

Some folks are good about updating their blogs.

I am not one of them. Well, that's not entirely true. http://www.itgroundhog.com gets updated with a fair piece of regularity...

Anyway.

We're back to another year. Febuary already. G is about to turn seven. Seven. Whoa.

Dad is starting to shiver thinking that she could, theoretically, walk down the aisle in, you know, like 13 years or so.

Not much news of note. Dog's getting rounder. Kids are growing up. J has become a holy terror (in a good way)

(well, not really)

He's into EVERYthing. Seemingly (and maybe this is just my perception) much more than his older brother and sister ever were.

Then again...a couple of days ago he got in trouble for filtching fruit leathers. Of course, being the Robin Hood-esque personality he is, he shared them with his older siblings.

(at least until I caught them) Their excuse was, of course "Well HE gave them to us!"

Nice try.

I found out a little later that they'd put him up to it. Figuring, of course, that he'd take the rap (in that cute 3 year old way he does) and they'd be off scott free.

MAN they're tricky. Almost sounds like something I would have done with Don...

1 comment:

CuzNuz Ruth said...

A, you have a fun way of discribing everyday life. Thanks for the blog. And your other blog is interesting too. Just in case I made a link to it so I wouldn't loose your more frequent writings. ;D)