This is how I think and plan meals. My menus change by seasonal weather and seasonal foods. This is MADE for me!!!! I am soooo excited at the brilliance of this plan.
Spinning Meals is amazing. I cannot wait to use it and see all their updates. Thanks, Seth Heasley, for sharing this gem!
Here is their website and you can enter their giveway too!
Hey, is there any information on a negative consequence of adding gluten to my diet above and beyond what is already found in our processed foods? Should I be concerned about adding gluten to my diet?
4 comments:
I.Can't.Believe.You.Posted.Something. :)
I can't either. ;)
Hey, is there any information on a negative consequence of adding gluten to my diet above and beyond what is already found in our processed foods? Should I be concerned about adding gluten to my diet?
Thanks for letting me know you've missed my blogging since June! From the looks of things, you took a hiatus too from blogging!
Post a Comment