actually they learned this from VBS in 2008 with alternate lyrics so it has often been sung by our kids.....but since then they saw Shrek this fall which renewed the interest to the point that I have to forbid the song!
After reading your comment on our blog about the break-in at our house, I wanted to thank you for your concern. Your video of your son lifted my spirits immensely! I needed to laugh so thank him for me, please!
7 comments:
I am crackin' UP over here! "That's a keeper!" :)
Ummm...Shrek? I liked his interpretation of some of the lyrics.
actually they learned this from VBS in 2008 with alternate lyrics so it has often been sung by our kids.....but since then they saw Shrek this fall which renewed the interest to the point that I have to forbid the song!
That's a keeper! Definately.
3 of the kids and I just watched this and oh my goodness, that's adorable!! It's a keeper for sure!!
This is just so cute! If I let my kids watch this video, they will say, "mom, can I borrow the video camera?"
After reading your comment on our blog about the break-in at our house, I wanted to thank you for your concern. Your video of your son lifted my spirits immensely! I needed to laugh so thank him for me, please!
Post a Comment