Sorry, but I love these and I had to share!!!
Here she is, graduated from the bathroom sink to the big tub:
Big brother was a very good helper to keep her safe and he loved her splashes and joy!
This is my other "baby" and "pride and joy"
My garden is so enjoyable - messy and wild but I love it!
Sunflowers, carrots and cucumbers. I am trying to get the cucumber to climb up the sunflowers, is this a bad idea? They seem strong enough!
These are the pole beans climbing up the "no-step" horse fencing that we found on the property and were free for experimenting. So far so good! The spinach is bolting and I just pinched the flowers off of the basil so that it will grow leaves rather than seed.
This is the full view of the garden - it is a wild place, the weeds are very invasive and lush. But it has been a very enjoyable first year and I am so glad that we made the effort.
oh my that is a lot of weeds, if I have any OCD friends please feel welcome to come help tidy up this jungle!
3 comments:
LOVED the adorable bath pics and as for the garden WAY TO GO BACKER FAMILY!! You managed to sell a house, buy a house, move, build a shed, have a baby and plant a huge garden in a small amount of time. You guys ROCK!
Precious baby's you have!
Thanks for the tip on pinching back Basil. That's on my to do list, today!. I agree with Leia. You guys are amazing!
I am so proud of you sweetie!
Getting this garden in place, growing, and gracefully accepting that it's not perfect...I laud your lack of OCD and acceptance of what is.
It's beautiful!
Post a Comment