Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Pallets

I posted a request on Craigslist for free pallets on Sunday. By that evening I had a few messages with offers or advice. So I called and made arrangements for Monday morning. Aaron hitched up the trailer and we set off.

We got 19 pallets loaded and declared it enough!

So some pallets were stacked out by the kids' under-construction fort.

Some will be bridges for crossing over the irrigation ditch.

And others will be dismantled for "building wood" for the little woodworkers to use all their tools upon.

Free pallets - it is a good thing for creative inventors!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We have used pallets to make wonderful rabbit hutches! We turned them on end and used t posts down the inside to secure them. Bada bing, bada bam...the bunnies had a new home. (I imagine Jer's description of the process would be slightly different. lol)