"MMMMM, this is so GOOD, mom!" said all of the B kids.
"I want more of the burned stuff on the bottom, it is the best part!" declared G. Soon all three were requesting for the crispy stuff on the bottom of the pan.
I must admit that this became a "count your blessings" moment, because I was dreading serving this meal. I made a healthy, quick, economical meal of scrambled eggs for lunch today. However I got distracted and returned to see my pan of eggs swelling unnaturally. They had scorched on to the pan and the heat caused them to expand significantly. I was quite appalled but decided that it wasn't too bad - maybe the kids wouldn't even notice. I was careful to not stir the bottom layer up to the rest. and it was looking okay. I wouldn't personally eat it - I don't care for eggs!
Needless to say the crispy, scorched part was the favorite of the kids - they ate every single bit of scrambled eggs ( 1 dozen) that I cooked for them. Who knew?!?
What a blessing!!!
~j
Wednesday, June 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment